Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wendy | Portrait Shoot | Carson, CA

There is just something about summer that just makes me want to go outside, grab whoever is around, and just take pictures!!! The lighting is gorgeous, the weather is perfect, and in this case, a model this cute was bound to give me some amazing photos!



Wendy is my 16 year old cousin... I took advantage of the pretty day and did her hair, makeup, dressed her up and headed to my front yard for a mini shoot!


Anyone who knows me knows I'm an animal FREAK!  We let our pets join in the shoot... We gotta admit, Bailey definitely stole the show in these shots... Cutest dog ever!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

...the cats wanted to join in on the fun too ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Ohhhh, to be 16 again...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

After the sun set we headed inside for some cute shots on my bed... I don't normally shoot indoors with flash so this was a nice change!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed the photos! Stay tuned, I have plenty of shoots to post from the last couple months! (yes, worst blogger EVER!)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About You & Me

You & Me was started in 2009 by Claudia and Vanessa. It is a growing photography business ran by two sisters. Both are self-taught photographers that enjoy taking photos and sharing with others.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Gorgeous Beaches of Goa

Back to TOP