Friday, July 20, 2012

...and it's time to return!

I'm really thankful having been able to take a much needed break from shooting and blogging (although I have much to improve on the latter!).  There were things that I had to give 100% of my focus to, and I can proudly say I'm all done and ready to take on shooting full force.

I have so many changes coming, and I'm so excited for everything to start to unfold!  I leave you with a few images that I've been working on these past couple months.  They're all so beautiful and I'm so lucky to be able to share these moments with my amazing clients!







*This last shot was done by my lovely sister ;)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About You & Me

You & Me was started in 2009 by Claudia and Vanessa. It is a growing photography business ran by two sisters. Both are self-taught photographers that enjoy taking photos and sharing with others.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Gorgeous Beaches of Goa

Back to TOP