Friday, August 10, 2012

Meme & Carlos Engagement | Videography

So, for quite some time we have been practicing and planning, planning and practicing.  For a little over a year, we've been training to add a completely new component to our photography: videos.

At first it seemed a bit crazy. And trust me when I say, videography is soooooooo different from photography. Like worlds of difference. Yet so alike.  It's hard to explain.  All I can say is that it's been an amazing adventure and learning has been so fun.  My wonderful fiance took on the job of learning, and I am so proud of what he's done so far.

Here is one of our very first videos.  I still haven't decided if I'm going to officially add it as an option, but things are looking promising.



Let me know what you think ;)

2 comments:

Unknown December 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM  



So, for quite some time we have been practicing and planning, planning and practicing. For a little over a year, we've been training to add a completely new component to our photography: videos. Chicago Indian wedding videography

Anonymous April 23, 2014 at 11:13 PM  

What's up, its good post about media print, we all be familiar with media is
a wonderful source of information.

Here is my weblog; bugattilighter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About You & Me

You & Me was started in 2009 by Claudia and Vanessa. It is a growing photography business ran by two sisters. Both are self-taught photographers that enjoy taking photos and sharing with others.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Gorgeous Beaches of Goa

Back to TOP